There are three levels of Fiscal Services currently available through Siffrin. They include Primary Payeeship Services in which the agency is the payment agent, and would become the payee of record for the individual, Intermediate Services where Siffrin is the payment agent and interacts with income sources and analyzing budget needs for the individual, and High Needs Services that include those offered with the Intermediate service, as well as provide financial guidance, long-term planning, and interaction with trust fund and other representatives.
Choosing Siffrin for Fiscal Services will:
- Provide an economical, long-term, stable and worry-free means of handling multiple resources
- Help budget, acquire, and/or maintain benefits and continue eligibility for various funding
- Satisfy the reporting requirements of County Boards, Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, and Social Security, etc.
- Maximize spending efficiency
- Give assistance in managing monies: weekly, monthly, etc.
- Determine and achieve fiscal goals of the individual and parents/guardians
- Ensure the safety and personal accuracy of funds managed
- Help utilize funding sources to obtain/retain employment without losing benefit eligibility
- Help utilize funding resources to enhance residential and recreational opportunities
For more information or to schedule a consultation, please contact Manager of Individual Fiscal Services Andrea Frost.